working in ukUK Immigration rules require that students seeking admission to UK should have adequate funds to support themselves and any dependents in the UK.

Depending on the level of course, the immigration rules do allow for students to work 20 hours during term time and full time during vacations. However, these monies cannot be relied up on to meet the fund requirement.

As of May 2013 UK does not operate a Post Study Work visa scheme, students desirous of staying back in the UK will need to find an employer who can sponsor them on a Work Permit also known as the Tier 2 General.

Alternately students can choose to apply for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur – this is targeted at students who have a business idea and seed funding of £ 50,000
Students are required to seek specific professional assistance for their UK Visa queries and regarding permission to work in UK.

If you need any assistance in understanding more about working in UK, call our counselors on +91 9664 483 215

If you are on smartphone, press the nos to call directly