Top 10 reasons to study in New Zealand
1. International reputation as a provider of quality education.
2. 2 years Post study visa*
3. PR (Permanent Residence) Opportunity.
4. Part Time work allowed
5. One year Masters programs available
6. Dependents are allowed to work Full time
7. High Quality Living Conditions.
8. Affordable Universities for International students
9. British based Education System just like in India
10. 15 years of education is acceptable in NZ.
Minimum entry criteria to study for Bachelors degree: 60% to 70% at 12th Std.; IELTS Band 6.0
Minimum entry criteria to study for Masters degree: 50% at Bachelors; IELTS Band 6.5
Educational institutions in New Zealand offer a wide variety of courses and New Zealand welcomes international students at all of its institutions. Students intending to study in New Zealand can be assured of achieving qualifications that are at a standard comparable to qualifications achieved in leading educational institutions in other parts of the world.
The New Zealand Government has put in place strong national quality assurance systems, designed to help institutions maintain the quality and consistency of training and assessment programmes.
New Zealand is quite simply one of the world’s best places to live and study. New Zealand cities are ranked regularly in the top places to live and its education system is highly ranked.
Moreover, New Zealand offers an incredible lifestyle. In New Zealand independence, initiative and resourcefulness are more highly regarded than status or rules. As a student you are encouraged to be questioning, flexible and to seek your own answers by thinking for yourself. Learning here rewards inventiveness and creativity.