The following requirements are must to get Admission and Visa for Austria.
These requirements must be fulfilled for the foreign citizen (or a stateless person) as a regular student in Austrian university degree programmes:
– A place to study has to be available at the university for the desired course of studies.
– The applicant must have an A-level or high school diploma, that can be considered equivalent to an Austrian Matura examination certification (either regulated by an agreement or in individual cases decided by the vice chancellor, possibly with certain requirements) or furnish proof of completion of a three-year (minimum) study at another certified post-secondary educational institution.
– The certification must be sufficient for acceptance to the desired course of study at a university in the country in which it was acquired. Any study-related requirements (e.g. entrance examination) must be fulfilled in the country in which the A-level or high school diploma was issued.
– If the desired course of study in Austria is not offered in the home country, then this proof is to be furnished regarding the most similar course of study. Only if the country does not have a university, this proof does not have to be submitted.
– In addition, the applicant must have sufficient German knowledge. If necessary, an examination is to be taken
All applicants from outside the EEA must pay fees of US$485 per semester
In addition they are required to apply for the appropriate residence permit (D) from local Austrian embassy.
Should you want to work in Austria application must be made to the Labour Service for permission to work.
Some of the Universities/colleges that we represent include:
– Modul University, Vienna
If you need any assistance in knowing more about studying in Austria, call our counselors on +91 9664 483 215
If you are on smartphone, press the nos to call directly
Though Austria offers much study destinations for students, countries like Poland, France, Canada, Australia and UK too have friendly atmosphere, good universities to study abroad, working in abroad while studying and work after studies facilities. Click on the respective countries to know more.